Have to take a break from travelling related blogs and return to my other passion. I have to share this recipe because it is indeed extremely easy to make and very tasty.
- 8 pieces of McVities Digestive biscuits
- 3 tablespoon of melted butter (ok to use salted one, does not need to be unsalted)
- 16 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream (250 ml)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon of dried sweeten cranberries soak in cranberry vodka for at least one hour
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon of cranberry vodka (optional – if you want a pink cake)
- 2 tablespoon of cake flour (optional – if you want to avoid crack)
That’s it! Really simple and short list of ingredients.
The two keys to successful cheesecake are:
- SLOW and gradual mixing!! Make sure batter is smooth before adding the next ingredient
- GENTLE heat – bake in hot water bath with kitchen towel in the bottom of baking dish